Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Founded in 2012 by veteran technology entrepreneurs from MIT and Stanford, VentureDive is a technology solutions studio that develops and invests in mobility and location based products and services that change the world by delivering lifestyle improvements. Our vision is to become Pakistan’s largest and worlds’ renowned technology company.
We are looking for a Mobile Application Engineer to join our growing mobile team in Lahore & Karachi, Pakistan.
VentureDive’s engineers are blazing trails in all facets of massively scalable application design and development. Like other companies facing explosive growth, VentureDive application engineers are willing to pick up any of the languages, technologies, or methodologies necessary to solve any challenge—and if a conventional solution doesn’t exist, they innovate as necessary.
The mobile developer will work in a team environment in the mobile domain and execution of mobile products. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the development. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in iOS application development.
What we look for beyond required skills
In order to thrive at VentureDive, you must :
- Be intellectually smart and curious
- Have the passion for and take pride in your work
- Deeply believe in VentureDive’s mission, vision, and values
- Have a no-frills attitude and be a collaborative team player
- Be ethical and honest
Are you ready to put your ideas into products and services that will be used by millions?
You will find VentureDive to be a quick pace, high standards, fun and a rewarding place to work at. At VentureDive we believe in rewarding our employees with competitive salaries and benefits. If you think you have what it takes to be a VenDian, come join us … we’re having a ball!
Send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Skills & Qualification
- Extensive knowledge of Objective C and Swift
- Unit testing with XCTests/OCMock/Specta/Expecta
- Deep understanding of software engineering and OO Design
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to understand complex business requirements
- Write coherent, organized code and be comfortable working in a high paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app store and support
- Work closely with all team members to understand full stack functionality and architecture
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Contribute ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall app experience
- Optimising performance for the apps
Training and work experience
BS/MS degree in CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.