Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Founded in 2012 by veteran technology entrepreneurs from MIT and Stanford, VentureDive is a technology solutions studio that develops and invests in mobility and location based products and services that change the world by delivering lifestyle improvements. Our vision is to become Pakistan’s largest and worlds’ renowned technology company.
We are looking for a Creative Designer to join our growing team in Karachi.
VentureDive’s designers are blazing trails in all facets of massively scalable application design and development. Like other companies facing explosive growth, VentureDive designers are willing to pick up any of the languages, technologies, or methodologies necessary to solve any challenge—and if a conventional solution doesn’t exist, they innovate as necessary.
The VentureDive design team is responsible for delivering the highest quality mobile solutions, and is at the cutting edge of social interaction. To help us stay there we need an experienced User Interface designer with talent and flair, an eye for detail, and a passion for the digital spacey. The creative lead designer is responsible for setting the visual tone and direction of our products and mobile applications. Our designers create both the innovative feel of the mobile applications and the overall user experience
What we look for beyond required skills
In order to thrive at VentureDive, you must :
- Be intellectually smart and curious
- Have the passion for and take pride in your work
- Deeply believe in VentureDive’s mission, vision, and values
- Have a no-frills attitude and be a collaborative team player
- Be ethical and honest
Are you ready to put your ideas into products and services that will be used by millions?
You will find VentureDive to be a quick pace, high standards, fun and a rewarding place to work at. At VentureDive we believe in rewarding our employees with competitive salaries and benefits. If you think you have what it takes to be a VenDian, come join us … we’re having a ball!
Send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Skills & Qualification
- Experience in designing mobile user interfaces
- An online portfolio that demonstrates strong UI skills, and graphic design skills
- Excellent graphic design skills and a really good digital artist with good sense of color, fonts and user experience.
- Ability to create art assets matching business requirements
- Expert user in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to quickly understand interactions in a technical environment, specifically in regards to integration with web and mobile platforms
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively throughout.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with product managers to generate crisp, innovative, and elegant design solutions for complex social products on mobile platforms
- Visualize concepts, and new product ideas for the mobile space and produce iterations for testing on a variety of ideas using wireframes and sketches, to fully designed comps
- Mock up and prototype features according to UI spec
- Partner with engineers to collaborate and iterate in fast-paced design-build cycles. Work closely with engineers to implement UI features.
- Have impeccable design judgment, and be able to clearly articulate your design rationale
- Positively accept constructive feedback
Training and work experience
Bachelors degree from a reputable institute or comparable experience in Art, Graphic Design, HCI or related field.